Bespoke Tongue and Groove Panels
Morland manufacture tongue and groove panelling at it's UK production facilities. The products can be tailored to suit volume application whether you require just ceiling details or more complex fully co-ordinated systems.
Advantages of Morland’s Tongue & Groove Panel System
- Fast installation. No battening,
- Fully finished. No wet trades
- Incredible Value
- Wide range of coverings for ceilings or walls
- Defect free with no knots, warping or shrinkage
- Matching accessory products available including skirting & dado rail
- FSC® Certified
The decors that we use can be specified to your design requirements. If you would like to talk to our sales team regarding your specific requirements please use the Contact Us page or Onsite Chat facilities and we'll be happy to help.
Got any Questions?
Please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our product specialists.
Morland’s Tongue & Groove Wall Panelling System offers a fully co-ordinated system designed to go up stairs and round corners with no difficult details.
Applications For Interior Use:
- Internal Wall Cladding
- None Fire Rated Wall Panels
- Ideal For Contemporary & Traditional designs
- Thousands of decor options including Formica, Egger and Polyrey
- Available fully finished - No wet trades required
- Quick and easy to install
- Impact Resistant
- FSC® - Available on request
- NBS Information/ Specification
Morland's T&G Panelling System is fully finished with a 3D vinyl wrap, developed to meet the highest demands in terms of design, quality and overall performance.
- Suitable for kitchens and batchrooms.
- Fully finished - no wet trade required.
- Incredible Value - we are the manufacturer.
- Secret fix allows you to fix panels directly to plasterboard.
- Fast to fit.
Specification Details Core Thickness (mm) 6 9 Dimensions (mm) 2440 - 3050 x 580 Tolerance - Thickness (mm) EN324-1 (+/- 0.2 (15mm)) Tolerance - Dimensions (mm) EN324-1 (+/- 2-5mm) Tolerance - Perimeter Registration -/+ 5mm Average Density 700KG per/m3 (+/- 10%) (15mm) Core Manufactured Standard EN622-5 Core Property MR-MDF Formaldehyde Release Class E1 Moisture Content EN322 (5-9%) Certification
FSC® - Available on request
EUTR Status Compliant - Sourced within the EU CE Marked No Material Safety Data Sheet Available On Request Additional Features Quality Feature Unit Result Standard Resistance to dry heat Rating 4 EN 438-2:2005 Resistance to water Rating 3 EN 438-2:2005 Resistance to staining Rating 4 EN 438-2:2005 Light fastness (Xenon) Grey Scale 4-5 EN 438-2:2005 Resistance to Cigarette Rating 3 EN 438-2:2005
For installation video please follow This Link
Morland's T&G Panelling System
How to Install Morland's T&G Panelling System